• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Presenting the first look at my collection and Pin Board!! -- PICTURE HEAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presenting the first look at my collection and Pin Board!! -- PICTURE HEAVY!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
So.. I got a poster board from a retail store closing down only ($5 and it's like 30"x45"), so I decided to use it to display my pins. If you can hang in there, please do :D

zaEsn9W.jpg

Loaded up on felt:
fmCLzVG.jpg

Hot glued the felt:
TznkYRQ.jpg

Yay for vector graphics!
UeHF99J.jpg

Cut out and pinned the pieces to felt:
rhlL2Zs.jpg

Ta-da!! Castle!!
YzrEKo5.jpg

Can't have Disney without fireworks!
Xry7vgl.jpg

Used glitter fabric paint to make them actually look like fireworks. Also, started adding pins :p
go4caBe.jpg

Almost all of my collection! I have some random pins that don't really have a home for a collection yet lol
aYakWGJ.jpg

z5Fx2qm.jpg

Ovv2E7H.jpg

Mickey head firework is for personal interests. I love bowling, study mechanical engineering, and want to work for NASA (or WDI hehe). My bf swooped me off my feet with puns, DJs, and plays clarinet.
tUikCP9.jpg

djlQy3G.jpg

sORD8X3.jpg

zqWDiNj.jpg

Postcard in the corner is from jprincess!
516H6GI.jpg

If you made it here, thank you for looking!! :wavey:

That's a great looking board. I love how you've grouped your pins and also how there's room for more!

How creative and clever! I really like the felt-on-felt idea. it makes the picture still lay "flat" and allows for re positioning of the pins if you want. :)

How creative and clever! I really like the felt-on-felt idea. it makes the picture still lay "flat" and allows for re positioning of the pins if you want. :)

Thanks! Yes, exactly. The white part is actually corrugated plastic (can't remember if I mentioned it before) so the felt covers up the holes and provides a bit of cushion for the pins as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back