• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess and the Frog - Magic is in the Air HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess and the Frog - Magic is in the Air HELP!

ohmyitskai

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I recently traded for Pin 72832: The Princess and the Frog - Magic is in the Air

I was super excited, it's LE 1000, really cute, and a great start for my PatF collection, right?

pin72832

I took the pin out of the LBE, and it has some errors, and the back has some odd Mickey-head pattern (they go to the edge except on the bottom?!). It does feel pretty weighty though, and has two pin backs.

If someone who has the pin could help, it would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Here are some photos of my pin:

2iusxv.jpg
j0vb5w.jpg

a partial border is a bad sign. :( i do not recall any of disney's pins being that messed up. Its always a full border or no border... not partial. The person you traded with may not have known it was a poor quality pin. Contact them and see about a trade back???

Thanks!! I thought it was really weird...
I'm curious if anyone has a purchased from Disney version of the pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back