• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

princess charm bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies.
princess charm bracelet

natasja

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
here in europe they have a really cute charm bracelet of the princesses.

every month there will be a charm available. total of 10 different princesses.

the bracelets are 6 euros
the charms sets of 3 4 euros

january rapunzel

february tiana

no picture online jet but available in stores.
going to get them monday.

are they also for sale in the usa

I love these princess charms! I got Rapunzel and Tiana today. They are lovely and really well priced, can't wait for the rest!

I got the Tiana charms on Thursday to add to the Rapunzel ones on the bracelet. It looks really cute as it starts to come together, but I do wonder how I will fit another 21 charms on the bracelet hehehe :wiggle:

I was wondering if these are still available and if anyone is willing to pick me up a bracelet and the Rapunzel set?

Thanks!
Tanya

I have rapunzel, tiana, and belle charms and the bracelet - I'm buying them for my daughters, so I can give them a bracelet each for christmas :) They are lovely, but the rapunzel and tiana charms are now sold out on the uk site...I expect they'll be getting more in in the future as theyre not limited edition :)

Only available in the Disney Store UK and online. Tiana is sold out throughout the entire company at the moment but they will be re-releasing all the charms again in the summer, not got a definite date yet but you'll be able to purchase the re-release online only.

-Charlie

I love the Mulan charm that came out this month, it is the best set so far IMO ^_^

Regarding the re-release of the charms, my friend who works as a CM in the Disney Store told me that on the same day that Ariel is released (May 5th I believe), there will also be a set released of all the charms so far with a bracelet. He said this is not definite, but it is a fair bet, so keep your eyes peeled! I'm sure they will be very popular, and are sure to sell out (and go for extortionate prices on evilBay... :( ).

Good luck to anyone who is hoping to complete the set! :)

I have the Rapunzel thanks to the wonderful Vala(miss seeing you here, friend!) but I really like the Mulan and Ariel, too! So, these aren't available here? I thought they were supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back