• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Problem leaving references

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem leaving references

Donnam

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
:sad: Is anyone else having this problem.....
I have all the areas filled in but when I press "submit form" I get an error. I have tried it every day for a week and get the same message.

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

I clicked on the Reference Center on this Pin Forum. It looks like the same one as we were using with Dizpins. Is there a newer one?

I clicked on the Reference Center on this Pin Forum. It looks like the same one as we were using with Dizpins. Is there a newer one?

The Reference center link is for the Dizpins reference site. There is a reference center for DPF as well. You will see a Feedback score at the bottom under each persons username/avatar. To leave feedback you access that persons profile and click on the tab marked feedback. The rest is simple.

I always get that message when trying to leave a reference using my notebook but not when using my laptop???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back