• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Process for leaving feedback on DPF

Process for leaving feedback on DPF

tiki-4

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Please post a sticky thread on how to leave feedback for a pin trade between members. It is frustrating to have to search for the process each time, as it isnt really evident on how to log a trade with another member. No obvious method, and if someone has to search this hard, THEY WILL NOT USE THIS SITE!
Tried common word search, tried the itrader link, tried to do it via both a notification and a PM, but still see no way to create a reference. Obviously i only use it for those who are members, but if an infrequent user cant figure it out, how well does a newbie?

Like the biggest no brainier for setting up elitist clique is to make it difficult or frustrating, and i really dont see that as this sites goal or objective.

Some might get their feelings hurt, but if this site wants to grow, make it as simple to use. As it is, it is already archaic in its structure and process, so isnt a wonder the younger generation doesnt want to waste their time on it. When standing in pin board lines, no one is singing the praise and ease of use for this site, and most just switch to FB. I think there is great value in not depending on FB to last and a back-up fully capable site is better for the community overall.
Change isnt a bad thing, especially if one grows towards it, but over the last three years, this site still hasnt really changed either its process or its interface. Hopefully some might actually think of the future and move forward towards it.

I believed that I first learned how to submit feedback through reaching out and PM'ing of another DPF member (or they just told me right away), but you're right. A sticky would be helpful. And since the above does not include a guide to the process for submitting feedback, in the event someone searches this thread for an answer, here's my guide on how to do it:

1. Find any post of the user which you want to review
2. Underneath their name (and photograph, if available) on the far left of said post there is a list of stats such as "Join Date, Location, Posts..." etc. At the very bottom of this list is a "Feedback Score", with a number highlighted in blue directly to the right of it, followed by a percentage.
3. Click on the blue number in between the percentage and the "Feedback Score"
4. It will take you to a page with submitted feedback for this user.
5. On the far right hand side of this page, it has "i-Trader Rating Statistics", followed by a set of statistics much like those described in post two, only now the categories are "Feedback Score, Positive Feedback, Members who left positive feedback..." etc. At the very bottom of these stats is a series of blue words which read "Submit Feedback For [username]"
6. Click on those blue words and it will take you to a feedback submission form.
7. Fill out the form, click "submit reply" and you're done!

If I have time later, I'll try and add pictures. But for the meantime I hope this helps anyone who is looking for an answer.

Also, at the bottom of every PM, there is a "rate seller" next to a check mark. It's to the left of the Forward and Reply options. Simply, click there and it takes you to the form for leaving that person feedback. On that page you can select whether it was a trade or a sale so it works for trades too.

Last edited:
I usually just click on the person's username (in my private messages inbox, since I typically have PMs from whomever I am dealing with), go to their profile and then click on the feedback tab. The options to view or submit feedback are right there.

I usually just click on the person's username (in my private messages inbox, since I typically have PMs from whomever I am dealing with), go to their profile and then click on the feedback tab. The options to view or submit feedback are right there.

That's what I do too. I will see if I have time to do a "How to" guide this weekend, complete with pictures.

Yes ,soon as I see the recent feedback and I have not left mine yet ,I would click on their I'd and where it says submit feedback I do,it's very easy to use!!

Back