• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Hades and PTD Gaston

Status
Not open for further replies.
MARISSA! i was thinking of you all morning! (yeh i was lying in bed naked so what) girl i also didnt know you collect hercules...hmmmm
anyway you still wont be cool if you had a tatoo, and dont deface your gorgeousness. Talk so, im planning a trip to anehiem in Dec! Lets trade soon and once disney shows us our RSPs, if you need something let me know, im not getting much,

So Marissa when are you gonna send me my Rapunzel pin??? Its been over a month and still nothing. Seriously I guess I'll have to report you here too. That's fine but glad I found you so now I can report you here too.

So Marissa when are you gonna send me my Rapunzel pin??? Its been over a month and still nothing. Seriously I guess I'll have to report you here too. That's fine but glad I found you so now I can report you here too.

These statements are threats and not allowed on DPF. Not cool :(

Last edited:
They are so not threats. So all of you could chill. Over a month and she disappears. Keeps my pin and I get nothing. Really what I wrote is a threat??? Check the facts first. Thank you and have a nice day.

They are so not threats. So all of you could chill. Over a month and she disappears. Keeps my pin and I get nothing. Really what I wrote is a threat??? Check the facts first. Thank you and have a nice day.

Telling someone on a public forum "I will report you to the mods" is a threat. Instead of posting this to shame her (which was your intention imo) you can just go and quietly make your complaint to a mod.

And since you mentioned "checking the facts" .... If your trade was arranged via Pinpics, DPF mods can not do anything about that. They are 2 different sites and DPF mods would not meddle in Pinpics trades.

You seem to be newish to DPF, and this is so not the wtg. Best of luck with your future trades.

Telling someone on a public forum "I will report you to the mods" is a threat. Instead of posting this to shame her (which was your intention imo) you can just go and quietly make your complaint to a mod.

And since you mentioned "checking the facts" .... If your trade was arranged via Pinpics, DPF mods can not do anything about that. They are 2 different sites and DPF mods would not meddle in Pinpics trades.

You seem to be newish to DPF, and this is so not the wtg. Best of luck with your future trades.

Very well said :bigthumb:

I'm not "newish" here or to pin trading. Thanks. I just don't post that much. I am not threatening her in anyway. If anyone took offense or I hurt their feelings for speaking my mind oh well. Put yourselves in my shoes or don't. I really don't care. I have excellent feedback on dizpins and ebay as well as facebook. I tried everything before posting this here. Her mailbox here on DPF is full and she doesn't respond to my emails. So what was the next thing to do. As Lumpylover pmd me anyone else can too and I can explain the situation or don't. Again don't care. I just want my pin or the other end of this trade. Bash me all you want my feelings are not hurt. Again this is my freedom of speech and I'm not looking for a fight. I just want what's right and stealing someone else's pin is definitely not cool.

I'm not "newish" here or to pin trading. Thanks. I just don't post that much. I am not threatening her in anyway. If anyone took offense or I hurt their feelings for speaking my mind oh well. Put yourselves in my shoes or don't. I really don't care. I have excellent feedback on dizpins and ebay as well as facebook. I tried everything before posting this here. Her mailbox here on DPF is full and she doesn't respond to my emails. So what was the next thing to do. As Lumpylover pmd me anyone else can too and I can explain the situation or don't. Again don't care. I just want my pin or the other end of this trade. Bash me all you want my feelings are not hurt. Again this is my freedom of speech and I'm not looking for a fight. I just want what's right and stealing someone else's pin is definitely not cool.

She didn't steal your pin. You're delusional.

And aren't our accounts connected to pinpics? Just saying.

The DPF accounts are "linked" to Pinpics accounts just to make comparisons between accounts easier for forum members.

However, if you have arranged your trade via PinPics, DPF mods do not have any "jurisdiction" so to speak. You would have to go through Pinpics mods - which you have already done.

For your future trades, I would highly recommend that you check the Trade Forum Rules that can be found here:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?2471-Trade-Forum-General-Rules

You will see that it is clearly stated:

All trades are at the risk of the individuals involved. Please be certain that you make safe, intelligent, and secure shipping arrangements. DisneyPinForum.com is not responsible/liable for any pin(s) traded in this forum, the integrity of that product's representation, any trades that go unhonored, or the shipment or transport of any items.

Whatever. I guess trading with someone and they keep your pin and send nothing in return must not be stealing LMFAO. Really you guys on her side are hilarious. But its all good. Postal Fraud is a crime just saying.

I don't think there is any need to post on this thread anymore, unless you are offering the original poster the pin(s) she is looking for.

Thank you.

I'll pm you! Dang maybe I should post more so people remember I collect Hercules ;p I guess I need a tattoo or something to be a cool kid (;

I know you collect hercules! I'm all ways on the lookout ^^ I hope you have managed to get him, I don't know if you are interested in buying but the prices appear to be dropping on the bay! woop woop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back