• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pure Talent...Incredible Friend

ZAPPED! Pure Talent...Incredible Friend

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My sweet and gorgeous friend (more like sister in my mind :hug: ), Lilimay, sent me quite the OUTSTANDING package today!!!! :hsd: She is so unbelievably talented, and was such a sweetheart to use some of her talents for a STUNNING gift for me!!! I received an extremely heart warming card/letter, a wonderful 25th Anniversary Who Framed Roger Rabbit pin that I have been wanting since May, but the "shinning star" of my zap...the jaw dropping :drool: painting of Jessica she did for my collection! I am already on a mission to find some beautiful oval frame to put it in, but for now she is proudly displayed in the curio!!! :wiggle: Thank you from the bottom of my heart Lili; I love you more than words can express, and it touches me that you did this amazing piece of art for me!!! I will cherish it always!!! :bigthumb:

Love you lady and hoping your holidays were blessed!!!

I left you a VM...call or text me when you are free! ;)

Without anymore delay:

:drool:

Thank you everyone. And thank you Nate my friend for posting this. Got your call but not voicemail. Weird. Dang phones.
Glad you love her though!

Thank you everyone!!! :D Happy to be able to share with everyone!

Well dang Miss Lili! :lol: It was just expressing how much I love and adore both you and my gift!!! :love: Thanking you a dozen times! ;) And then I just said to give me a call/text soon! :)

Love ya beautiful!!! :hug:

Thank you again!!!

Back