• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Putting up a rare pin for trade... (LE1) Prototype of 34273 Mansion Lanyard set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting up a rare pin for trade... (LE1) Prototype of 34273 Mansion Lanyard set!

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I have been thinking of parting with this lanyard/set for a little while now as there are so many pins I still would love to have from my wants list but it has been hard to let it go. I have finally decided to offer it up and see if I can come to a fair trade with somebody.

It is the prototype of the Pin 34273: WDW - Happy Haunts 2004 - Phineas Gift (Lanyard & Mini Pin Set). It does not include the mini pin set, only the lanyard, medal and 6 mini pins attached to the lanyard. It is an awesome set to own and is obviously very rare being limited to only ONE.

I can send pictures of it to anyone I am trying to work out a trade with if you would like to see it as well.

I am looking for a combo of some of my hardest to find pins from my wants list. Please let me know if you would like to work out a trade.

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=34273&sid=4615.1288147100.v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back