• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

quesrion about fakes and scrappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dips are by no means a tell all, but they would be the first sign to me to look closer at the pin. When I was collecting Jessica pins, I went through an entire rack of pinpics number 63977. Probably a dozen pins, before I found one that did not have paint dips in it. Some of the pins that make it out are just not the greatest. Some days I think that they need to fire the QA folks.

Man, I got a fake today. I traded with a cast member today and believe its a fake was a hidden Mickey but had a border on it and what I can tell it is a fake

Again, MrShaun, see my above post, #9 in this thread, for a link on how to tell the difference. Most fakes are introduced into the trading cycle through CMs who cannot say no to a trade and end up having to accept a fake from whoever bought a boatload of them on eBay. Give the pamphlet a read and let me know if you have any questions ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back