• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about Pinopolis order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about Pinopolis order

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Hi everyone,

So in late September, there were some preorders going on for acme pins using the pinopolis site. Two of the designs were of brave tailor Mickey and Snow White.

I preordered a brave tailor and Snow White pin on one order for my mom, and then a brave tailor pin on a separate order for myself.

Does anyone know how I can find out about the status of the orders?

I mainly ask because of my address situation. I don’t want to chance them being sent to my old residential address because I’m not sure if they will be forwarded correctly. I’d rather give them the new address we are using for mail, or cancel the order all together.

I hope this makes sense and appreciate any info anyone might have. I almost forgot about these orders with everything that happened recently, and I’m an absolute newb in info on these >.<

You can always email them. Also, be sure to update your address in Paypal, if you paid via that. I don't know if it's too late to change it in an order from September, but maybe you can.

You can always email them. Also, be sure to update your address in Paypal, if you paid via that. I don't know if it's too late to change it in an order from September, but maybe you can.

I have changed my PayPal address, so if they ship to the most current one then it should ship correctly.

And yes, I did email them on Friday, but figured i could try and learn more about it from others here who may have ordered before.

The email I found to email them from was payments@pinpics.com - is there another email?

I have changed my PayPal address, so if they ship to the most current one then it should ship correctly.

And yes, I did email them on Friday, but figured i could try and learn more about it from others here who may have ordered before.

The email I found to email them from was payments@pinpics.com - is there another email?

You could also send a question on the Pinpics site. They usually respond within 48 hrs.

They will use whatever address you had at the time you paid since, I think, you would have had to pick one.

You might consider PM'ING a pin master via FB and see if they can forward your inquiry to Pinopolis

@chubs191 - sounds good- I just sent a message thru pinpics.

@bookhugger - thanks so much for the tip. I don’t have a Facebook otherwise I would send a message.

Hopefully I’ll get pointed in the right direction. And sorry if this is like a “no brainer” sort of question. I feel kind of stupid for putting the orders in when I haven’t a clue what pinopolis even is- I’m just a brave tailor Mickey fan and a sucker for any new pins I can get of that little mouse - add to that a pretty Snow White pin for my mom’s Snow White collection... hook, line and sinker :p

Thanks again guys :)

@momin.ator might have better contact information for you @Story

Otherwise, send me a PM with your contact information (with PayPal transaction #) and I can PM a Pin Master on FB. You might have to have them refund the payment and then they can re-invoice you once you change your address on PayPal.

I was wondering about this too. I preordered some of the October releases and haven't received any updates. I remember reading they're usually really slow with orders which is why I haven't been sweating it yet.

@starry_solo pm sent, thank you!

@FoolishMortal71 that’s what I heard too that they take a while. So I didn’t think about it much until it me that the address would cause an obvious problem >.<

@momin.ator thank you so much! I just sent an email so hopefully it got through ok and gave the necessary info. If anything else is needed, feel free to email and let me know.

Thank you again everyone!!

Just an appreciative update- pinpics already got back to me and is helping me with my situation.

Thanks so much everyone for pointing me in the right direction! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back