• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about the LE Cinderella doll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about the LE Cinderella doll?

themastereddo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I managed to pre-order the LE Cinderella (movie re-release) doll, and for a few days afterward, the money was gone from my bank account and pending on my records. However, it was returned to my account soon after, and now I can't find the link back to the doll-- I assume it's now sold out?

I found the receipt in my email, and I looked up the doll. The status on my order is still active. It doesn't say it's been cancelled or anything. I read that this happened to a few other people with the Designer Villains in particular. Does anyone know if they'll take the money back when the doll is shipped, or how does it work?

I managed to pre-order the LE Cinderella (movie re-release) doll, and for a few days afterward, the money was gone from my bank account and pending on my records. However, it was returned to my account soon after, and now I can't find the link back to the doll-- I assume it's now sold out?

I found the receipt in my email, and I looked up the doll. The status on my order is still active. It doesn't say it's been cancelled or anything. I read that this happened to a few other people with the Designer Villains in particular. Does anyone know if they'll take the money back when the doll is shipped, or how does it work?
Yes, the LE Cinderella pre-order page was taken off-line because it sold out, on Sept 5, 2012. The Pre-Order Limited Edition Cinderella Doll: 18'' page is still accessible via a direct link, or by searching on its item number (product code): 6070040901401. The Disney Store will charge your account when the item actually ships, about a week before the release date of October 2, 2012.

I had that pendng charge against my account happen for about a week with the Designer Villains pre-order, several weeks ago. Thankfully it is now gone, and hasn't happened since, to my knowledge. I didn't notice it happening with my Cinderella pre-order.

Well Disney never fully processes your charge until the item is shipped. Usually if there is a pending charge on your account past a certain period of time you bank or credit institution drops the charge. So please be aware that you should keep the total amount of the charge available in your available credit or balance because when they attempt to ship and charge you fully it will be taken from the card used. As long as your order has an "Active" status everything should be in good standing. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back