• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LOUNGEFLY Question - Loungefly Mystery Chasers - Are they smaller runs/LR/LE?

LOUNGEFLY Question - Loungefly Mystery Chasers - Are they smaller runs/LR/LE?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Loungefly Mystery box sets have chaser pins. Are the chasers Limited Edition or Runs? What makes them more special? Thanks! :)

Elizabeth

In my experience, there are definitely less of the chasers, but (as far as I know) there is no le size promoted.

What could be worked out: On average there is typically one chaser for ~3-4 of the non chaser. I reached this conclusion based on case size. A standard appears to be one chaser per case, so then it is just a matter of doing some math to get the ratio of chaser to non chaser.

So, I could afford to hold out trading my chaser for another chaser or harder-to-get design, then, do you think?

I appreciate the help! You are always such a wealth of pin-formation!
Elizabeth
I really just like thinking about pins and not work...

Chaser for Chaser trading... it depends... I have thought this should work also, but it depends on the chaser and the trader and what the trader is looking for.

As an example: Currently I have an extra Thanos chaser from the avenger blind box released a few months ago from Funko Pop! and I think this is such a cool pin. But... not sure if it would be a good trader for the Stitch chaser I need (it would likely be a niche trader who would want Thanos over Stitch... I am sure they exist, but harder to find) Also, hard to know pin demand since the Thanos pin is still not in Pinpics… and unfortunately pintradingdb.com (where the pin is listed... GO PTDB! Rah Rah Rah!) does not have enough trader volume yet.

****Everyone go join pintradingdb.com**** (sorry to digress, but had to use this moment to sell PTDB.)

On the flip side: if your chaser trader is the Steamboat Willie from the Funko Pop! series with all the different Mickeys (0 trading on pinpics… luckily I have this one in my perm collection. so Yay me!) or the Stitch Pineapple from the Movie Blind Box (the one I am in search of)... you could probably trade for other blind box chaser with relative ease...

So... question for you... what chaser do you have? It would be great if you have the Stitch Pineapple and want the Thanos. :)

LOVE your PTDB cheers! Sis and I are working at adding pins and getting ours listed over there!

Thanks for all the help! I have the Human Ariel chaser. Wish I had the Stitch pineapple and wanted the Thanos! I just looked up the Thanos one and I've never seen that character! I like Hawkeye pins, as Harold likes Robin Hood pins and he goes for anything archery-related, so I try for Hawkeye pins whenever possible. :) Also, the Captain America from that funko set is super cool! I like his WWII connection. :)

Right now I've been working on trying to the Loungefly Duchess & Marie pin and the Loungefly Ariel bow! They aren't chasers, though. -grin-

Another thing I am really trying to trade for, and find funny I can't get a response since they are just an OE current booster, are two of the Carl and Ellie booster pins! Never can tell when it comes to trading!

I'll end with borrowing your line:

****Everyone go join pintradingdb.com****

Back