Question on SB LE Mystery Boxes

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by MommaIvy, Mar 2, 2019.

1. MommaIvy

MommaIvy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I’ve never tried to collect pins from a limited edition mystery box set before. How long will the parks carry them? I have a friend traveling to WDW in two weeks, and I am going April 8th. Will there be any left or do I need to try and get a pick up before then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

So hard to predict... It could go either way, so if you have someone who could pick up at cost... probably worth it.

The left overs will probably be released next Thursday at WDW (DLR released one week after their event this past Thursday.)

MommaIvy likes this.
  3. MommaIvy

MommaIvy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks! Time to find an at cost pick up lol. The pins are already double and triple in price at a particular auction site I browse more often than I should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fins4pins and LadyBarclay like this.
  4. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

5. pincrazy

pincrazy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Merlin offers weekly WDW pickups maybe check with him?
    Mystery boxes are a hit or miss, but I'm guessing since the set tells a story this set won't last till April and the sooner is better than later for pickup.
    Also being part of an anniversary, I doubt it will restock for a limited release.
    Good luck:stitch:

MommaIvy likes this.
  6. Fins4pins

Fins4pins Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

With the release of the new HM at WDW I will be there most days after work, let me know how many and I will try to pick the pins up for you if you like.