• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question

Sea Jay

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys and gals!

Newbie here that is VERY new to Disney pin collecting. I was wondering where I could find more information on the Piece of History pins. I know there was a series one and two but there appears to be others made as well. Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for more information. Also, if there are more, has a checklist ever been created?

Thanks so much in advance!!

Sea jay

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

If you're interested in creating a checklist, of sorts, for the Piece of History pins, just go to Pin Pics and do so. So how do you do this, you might ask? Very simple ... . First, go to pinpics.com and click on 'Search' (it's on the left hand side of the screen, in blue; the second option under Browse Pins). Under the section for Advanced Search, select the option for Disney Pins and click Continue (at the bottom of the screen). At the bottom of the screen, type in Piece of History, click Browse!, and all of the pins should pop up (along with a few other odd pins). Just keep in mind that both DLR and WDW have their own POH sets, so if you want to narrow it down further by limiting the search to what was released in a particular location, you can. Just select which park's pins you're interested in, select that park, and you'll just see the pins that were released there. Once you're happy with your list, you can print it out and - voila! - you've got a custom-made checklist!

I hope this made sense and, more important, was of help to you. Don't hesitate to ask any additional questions if you need something clarified or if you have any further questions about pins or pin trading - that's what this amazing community is here for. :)

Welcome and I feel confident that someone above has more than answered your question. :)

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back