• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: RAIPONCE - Rapunzel and Pascal DLRP Ends Friday 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: RAIPONCE - Rapunzel and Pascal DLRP Ends Friday 8/31
Hey Malafide, do you know the pinpics number on that villains pin? Thanks

I found it never mind!!!
OK We have a slight leader board change
1.mickeymouseje/malafide/jrdnsmom

Its really between you three, awesome bids, I have a few hours to make a decision!!

Im at work and don't get to bid my break is short and have no time to look up pins and try to re-do my offer, I am so bummed, I really wanted that pin oh well not meant to be.

Adding to my pin trading night earlier in the thread;

Pin 90462: DSF - Beloved Tales - Oliver and Company
Pin 80101: DLR - Haunted Mansion® Magazines - Deadbook

And alice in Wonderland DSF
and Snow White stained glass

Also I made that list earlier putting all the pins I offered you (its on page 2) but I had forgot to add the small world eskimo dangle to that one so if you still like that set of pins please add that dangle to the set I missed ptting it in and did not realize i had missed adding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.