• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! RAK Packages!

RAKed! RAK Packages!

BAM

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm not even sure where to begin! I thought Tony, tbird, sent me a gift in retaliation for his Christmas gift. Turns out, it was a RAK gift!

It's an honor, honestly to be picked for this. I love sending out pin mail. Pin mail and pin trading have been such a wonderful hobby and I can't wait for my kids to get older and to enjoy this hobby for themselves. And to get to meet wonderful people like all of you!

This is from tbird.
abe6e321a45ddb75b03b1610dfc31d05.jpg

3ff0781d23bee910da5b9c9c4f9a8572.jpg

b5c64d432be62e0a7559a31ac09136b5.jpg

The pins are beautiful! I have gotten most of my nicer Minnie-Mickey pins from Tony. And the cute little bear is in my Christmas tree. And there is nothing like stickers and candy.

This is from bjean!
c784cd0fb97c02b5cd239dda6cda040c.jpg

These pins are wonderful! I have never been able to find the Bambi Hidden Mickey that wasn't a scrapper. I'm so happy to have him for my daughter's board. And Marie is one of my favorite characters, I'm always happy to have her. And the box was barely opened before my kids raided the chocolate covered pretzels.

Thank you both so much for the gifts, they are just wonderful and I can't thank you enough!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I've read this several times checking new messages and I've laughed every time.

And I want to thank you all for your kind words, it means a lot!

Heheh! Well I'm glad SOMEONE thought it was funny. ;P But for real, congrats indeed! Super duper deserved. :)

~Merlin

I am dying! A big RAK box arrived today and I know that everyone who does this usually does a good job but you guys NAILED it! It was a thousand shades of perfect and I couldn't be any happier to be a part of this community!

Ksnuggles send this! Love tsums! It's my second collection! They're going to fit in great.
006055c8994cc453ea6e3994f4e0a80d.jpg

Shelterkat sent this gem! It fit perfect in my last open spot for Cinderella on my princess board. I love it!
72c0671ab0c4e44f4a4015c2d6d8279d.jpg

GreyWyvern sent these! Figment! And what do you know, they filled up the rest of the space on my current small Figment board. They're awesome, and I lol'd a bit at the Canada lanyard! Perfect for Epcot pins.
23ab67c4fcb453bf1d6ddd95cecb9fd6.jpg

Badical sent this! Tsums! Perfect for my bullshit Midwest winters. I have a feeling Tiny Human is going to want in on this action and want to wear them herself.
6e066bd55373dc8e638db717be01075a.jpg

SoraPandora sent this gem! I had to fight Tiny Human for the Bambi sticker. The chapstick is perfect, the candy is gone already and the Wreck it Ralph bow was just amazing!
e9bfd73983f4a1c6d138ea7690e0cd35.jpg

You all are so amazing!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Awesome Rak, you deserve it all Brittany!!
Oh ya, btw... thank you so much for the card.

Back