• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rapunzel Zap!

ZAPPED! Rapunzel Zap!

partofthatworld

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The always-wonderful Erika (crushedbubbles) sent me this zap/belated Christmas present and I just got it in the mail yesterday! Thank you so very much, you are too sweet! Such a great little pick-me-up, especially with the hard times I've been going through recently. It is already hanging proudly on my lanyard :)

rapunzelzap_zps15137d8f.jpg

Cheyenne,
This present was so long overdue! I meant to send you something, but when I heard this pin was coming out, a wonderful friend helped me out with it :)
I am so happy you received it and glad it made you feel a little better at this hard time. You deserve it as you are an amazing friend for helping me out with pins!
Thank you so much a million times!
Love you Cheyenne! :hug: <3
Erika :)

Back