• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-intro--officially a pin collector now!

Re-intro--officially a pin collector now!

OberonCelebi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi DPF!

When I joined this forum several years ago my purpose was to look for pins for my boyfriend (we're married now!). His favorite Disney character is Stitch and he also likes Star Wars and I located a few pins of Stitch dressed up as Star Wars characters that were perfect! After that I sort of disappeared...

...but after a trip to the Star Wars Celebration in 2019 and a trip to Disneyland in 2022 we've become slightly more avid pin collectors! And in fact, I've probably become the more obsessive of the 2 of us (I've had this tendency in the past to collect things--my little pony, beanie babies, you know how it goes).

At any rate, I'm looking forward to really participating in this forum now. Our collection is fairly small as luckily, we don't have a huge list of characters we like but between Star Wars, Marvel, and Disney there's always a pin or 2 to be hunting. :)

Welcome. I also chase Stitch for a family member, but the Star Wars pins are for me. Some of my favorite Star Wars pins are those themed with Stitch.

Hi and Welcome (to both you and your now husband)! We're very glad you've decided to start participating and we're looking forward to getting to know you through your upcoming posts.

We most definitely understand how things go with collecting and collections. When it comes to enabling 'just one more' and 'I like it but do I really need it?' thoughts, you've come to the right or wrong place, depending upon your perspective. Remember that a pin collection, like any other, is built one item at a time, and we're looking forward to watching yours grow.

Back