• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-introducing myself here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-introducing myself here...

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
There are a TON of new members whom I haven't properly introduced myself to so I'm going to re-introduce myself through here. Anyways...

Hi! I'm Alexa. A local of WDW. I pick up lots of things from here without asking anything in return.
I'm a collector of EPCOT, International themes, Maleficent, Wicked (Snow White's Step Mother) Queen and Mickey Mouse.

I love to chat with other collectors. I'm constantly trading and would love to make as many trades as possible!
I'm pretty flexible with my pins and will over trade for anything I absolutely must have.

I only ship within the United States. Sorry to our members across the pond and other locations!
Feel to free contact me if you need me to pick anything up from here! All I charge is the price of the product(s) + shipping. Nothing more, nothing less. :)

Nice idea to reintroduce yourself! :) That's too awesome of you to offer pickups from WDW! Wishing all the best in your pin endeavors and hope to have the pleasure of trading or working with you later on! :)

Thanks for re-introducing yourself to a newbie like me! You're such a sweet person to help others who don't have easy access to Dis <3

Hi Alexa and welcome back, I do wonder though if they still have this pin available in the parks. Pin 80003: WDW - Magic Kingdom® Park Areas - Main Street U.S.A® Area

If so I might be interested in perusing your service.

Thanks guys!

I like to at least contribute to the forum in some way!
Knowing I can get to the parks often there's no reason for me not to offer some kind of service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I've sent you a PM regarding that pin as I have it available right now!

Hi there Alexa,

We already met in another thread (about brave) but I wanted to say - as so many others have - thank you for offering to do such nice things as pick up pins for the cost + shipping :) too kind of you. Also thoughtful to introduce yourself to newbies like myself :) thanks again

Hi there Alexa,

We already met in another thread (about brave) but I wanted to say - as so many others have - thank you for offering to do such nice things as pick up pins for the cost + shipping :) too kind of you. Also thoughtful to introduce yourself to newbies like myself :) thanks again

No problem, hon. I don't mind helping this community out! :) I love to.

Hey Alexa! Nothing needed here. But, appreciate your generosity. :)

No problem! If you ever need anything please LMK!
I'm trying for the Tangled PODM pin as well.

I should have at least 4 in my hands. 2 are already sold and going to Austin because he's already sent me the payment.

Hi Alexa! Your offers are most generous and perhaps you and I can do some exchanges sometime. I am a huge fan of the orange bird, and that's more of your side of the states.. :)

gis said:
Hi Alexa! Your offers are most generous and perhaps you and I can do some exchanges sometime. I am a huge fan of the orange bird, and that's more of your side of the states.. :)

Indeed! Where are you located? I'm looking for Duffy merchandise!

Hiya Alexa ! It was such a pleasure to meet you at PTN . You are such a sweetie and I love your Duffy's . I accepted your friend request and can't wait to come back and see you in September . I'll bring my Duffy with his little pin trading vest on him . I got it at T Rex in the build a dino section . Duffy even has a mini Vinylmation on his vest .

Hello I'm Eric I was just wondering if you had any of these pins , stitch , up , jack skellington and my wife collects Jessica rabbit and she wants to collect little mermaid because Jessica is a little hard to come by but lol she prefers a Jessica pin over any .

There are a TON of new members whom I haven't properly introduced myself to so I'm going to re-introduce myself through here. Anyways...

Hi! I'm Alexa. A local of WDW. I pick up lots of things from here without asking anything in return.
I'm a collector of EPCOT, International themes, Maleficent, Wicked (Snow White's Step Mother) Queen and Mickey Mouse.

I love to chat with other collectors. I'm constantly trading and would love to make as many trades as possible!
I'm pretty flexible with my pins and will over trade for anything I absolutely must have.

I only ship within the United States. Sorry to our members across the pond and other locations!
Feel to free contact me if you need me to pick anything up from here! All I charge is the price of the product(s) + shipping. Nothing more, nothing less. :)

Alexa, You're The Best! I think that it is unbelievably sweet of you to take the time to help out others who may live so far away from anything Disney. This really shows how great of a person you are and I truly respect and appreciate everything you do. I wish nothing but the best for you in the future and please don't stop being the amazing person that you are. By the way I checked out your pins on PP and they look great. You have a very good taste in pins and I love the the whole international and everything Epcot theme that you have going. Thank you for reintroducing yourself and good luck with your collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back