• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-Introduction

Rolo_in_HK

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Moderators - please help delete this repost. =) Tech noobie so was confounded when I couldn't find my previous post... Many thanks!

Hello Folks at Disneypinforum.com!

My name is Darryl. I posted earlier last month but couldn't find my introduction - due to work and such I haven't managed to properly be active on these forums and do apologize.

I'm a Canadian living abroad in Hong Kong and regularly go to the HKDL located here. I go likely twice a month on average if not more during select pin release dates! The pins are a bit different, more sparkly for one, but once in a while you get some pretty solid pins. Do let me know if you are keen on collecting any, I'd be happy to pick up a few more and trade with you.

I primarily collect Stitch and Lion King while also collecting for the girlfriend who collects Thumper (rabbits) and Monsters Inc. Also am interested in PODMs and PTDs.

Hope I can become a part of this largely interactive community. As Christmas pins here have just rolled out, do PM me if you want to trade.

Cheers!
Darryl

Last edited:
Thanks for the reintro welcome. Yes Elvenprincess you did. =)

I'm worried I won't have much to trade but if you guys are interested definitely in HKDL pins, I'll be able to trade some of them. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back