• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Ready to Start Trading Again

SOLD! Ready to Start Trading Again

Pibbman

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Pibbman submitted a new item:

Traders
I am excited to be back! This is my first attempt at a trading post with this new format, so sorry if it is a bit messy. ISO Scrooge, Star Wars Celebration pins, and Chip/Dale. I quick snapped these pictures today, so I could have missed a few traders that are listed on Pinpics. My Pinpics is Pibbman.
Traders

Read more about this item...

Last edited:
I have traded a few over the last month or so. Have updated my pictures (9-25-2021)

0DILqL9.jpg

TgIbek6.jpg

6kJtpql.jpg

fTsPJdT.jpg

U8he9RI.jpg

RZbVPK4.jpg

XYXKIIf.jpg

vri4D4J.jpg

The last picture are collection pins, but I am willing to trade for the right pins (Mandalorian helmet, Ahsoka grails, and Scrooge grails).

Last edited:
Not sure if we have any matches but I’m interested in the following: (I also have a trade thread with photos if you’d like to look)

R/C Peter Pan
Vintage vinyl Oliver
Peter Pan carousel horse
Anastasia fantasy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if we have any matches but I’m interested in the following: (I also have a trade thread with photos if you’d like to look)

R/C Peter Pan
Vintage vinyl Oliver
Peter Pan carousel horse
Anastasia fantasy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for checking out my traders. I looked at Pinpics and it looks like we don’t have any matches. I also checked out your trader post. You have some awesome pins, but they don’t really fit my collection. We are trying to build our Scrooge collection (we have the cookie one already). We also collect Chip/Dale but usually abound ones with words/dates.

Hopefully we can find some matches in the future.

Just updated the pictures here. Would love to trade for some Chip/Dale, Rescue Ranger, and Scrooge pins.

….So I have decided to start a new side collection. I am also on the hunt for Nana and Michael from Peter Pan.

It has been a while, so I am giving this a bump. Looking to trade for Scrooge, Chip and Dale/Rescue Ranger, Ahsoka/Mando/ Star Wars 2020 Celebration pins, Michael and Nana pins. Trader pictures should be updated but I may have missed some of them. Feel free to check out my Pinpics: Pibbman.

Oh man, I just came across a pin couple of employee center Mandalorian pins that I would love to add to my collection. I will be on the hunt for them, especially the helmet with the reflections. If anyone knows a cast member that would be open to trading, please let me know. I have been trying to update my traders on Pinpics and PTDB.

I was able to take updated pictures of most of my traders today. Hoping to knock some big pins off of my want list soon.

Oh man, I just came across a pin couple of employee center Mandalorian pins that I would love to add to my collection. I will be on the hunt for them, especially the helmet with the reflections. If anyone knows a cast member that would be open to trading, please let me know. I have been trying to update my traders on Pinpics and PTDB.
Got the Mandalorian helmet, but still have quite a few wants I would like to start knocking of the list. Also starting to look for Pua for the little one. I haven’t added any of Pua to my wants list, but would be interested in trading for him.

Back