• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Really Ann, REALLY?

ZAPPED! Really Ann, REALLY?

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Amidst the stressful past couple of days a ray of sunshine shone down on me today, and boy did it leave me speechless. Really Ann?! Talk about overdoing it! Awhile ago I sent Ann (@Addicted to Alice Pins ) a pin she asked for in trade, and a llama plush joined in the fun. I told her not to bother sending me anything for it, I was happy to send it to her. 1 pin people, 1 pin. Look what she does! My goodness woman, this is too much! You have single-handedly doubled my Snow white collection...all the pins are so awesome. I didn't know the anniversary pins were all sliders, bonus! The timing was incredible, it's like she knew my basement was gonna flood. lol Thank you is hardly enough to express my gratitude...and now in retrospect I feel guilty for sending a measly llama...:oops: but for now:

Ill-Allow-It-GiveMeSomsEnglish.gif

Check out the awesomeness:

6c6d43dea12df905b9f9b89866311ff7.jpg

P.S Ann, my daughter Maya was with me when we bought the llama, and when I showed her your zap she said, "you mean it's from the llama lady?"

Really, Lucy, REALLY.

For the record, if I'd known the flood was imminent, I wouldn't have sent you pins -- I would have called you on my Bat-phone and said, "Luuuucccyyyyyy, check-a you piiiiiiiipes!"

I'm so sorry you are dealing with that mess. But when I saw your post after I'd sent off the package, the timing seemed meant to be. The cosmos knows, and it delivers.

There was no note in the box (oops), but Grace summarized nicely what it would have said: You deserve treats. Your epic generosity to this entire community is legendary and awe-inspiring. I know you don't zap to be zapped, but if I were to equal the kindness you've shown me repeatedly, I'd have to send you about 20 million pins. Thanks for being such a doll, Lucy. Although Lorenzo Llama said he resents being referred to as "a measly llama" ... he forgives you because you've been under duress lately and don't know what you are saying.

bf83882fa83f9fe566c4ece9488883eb.jpg

PS: What a delightful child Maya is! I shall hereby change my tag line to "The Llama Lady (aka Alpaca Ann)."

[QUOTE="Addicted to Alice Pins, post:

Although Lorenzo Llama said he resents being referred to as "a measly llama" ... he forgives you because you've been under duress lately and don't know what you are saying.

bf83882fa83f9fe566c4ece9488883eb.jpg

."[/QUOTE]

You are so hilarious, I'm glad Im not drinking my coffee yet, or I'd have even more liquids to dry up.
I couldn't have come up with a more perfect name.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Awesomely fantastic zap, awesomely deserved. And amazing timing! I'm always amazed by how zaps seem to always show up when needed most. Congrats!

Back