• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Really Riley?

ZAPPED! Really Riley?

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So.... I needed a few more pins for WDW trading (duh, who doesn't?) since we are going for a week that includes the LIAA event and I saw that Frozenlanterns was getting ready to go to college and selling her traders to bolster her savings so It made sense to buy a mix of 25 pins to help both of us out. I received my package yesterday and saw a problem right away. Riley, I hope you are not majoring in math or economics because I got 35 pins, not the 25 we agreed on. I don't think it was the math that she messed up, I think it was the economics side if the whole thing since on group was clearly marked 25 for bcol and a second bunch was marked ZAP! Thank you so much for the thought but you just shouldn't have, but if it makes it any better it was greatly appreciated. I wish you the best in your upcoming endeavor.

e67392a2db63727a4af3e431831b43cc.jpg
c43f89f625f3ff69be132cd9d27ce06c.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, I'm glad you like them! Thank you for your generosity as well, and if it gives you any peace of mind, I'll be majoring in Studio Art (though my math and economics certainly weren't wrong this time- we could all use extra traders!) ;)

Have fun on your trip!

Back