• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Regarding Japan Lion King Pin #90160 - Japanese Translater Please?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Japan Lion King Pin #90160 - Japanese Translater Please?!

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I have pin 90160 Simba Standing on Pride Rock Platinum Edition Filmstrip (Lion King) as shown in this photograph here >>
lk_zpsd7b6b5ca.jpg
I have been searching for more information regarding this pin and have just come across this banner from JDS. I know that there are a couple Japanese traders and wondered if any one of you might be able to tell me what this says. I have a feeling it is something along the lines of buy the LK Special Edition DVD and get the pin free but I am not sure. I am just reading between the lines here. Hope someone can help me. There are other Japan Pins in this series too and I can add info to the PinPics listings once I have got some help :) thank you

Here we are! Where the lines are is when the translation ends, and she added a note. She did it really fast so there are probably inaccuracies but the general idea seems to be there! :) I hope it helps! She just graduated from university studying Japanese so I trust that she knows what she is doing lol. A second translation would always be welcome though, just in case she missed something!

""disney store blue ray and dvd original first arrival reservation with special song

Disney store original pin badge
present to the first arrivals (not for sale)

The items are distributed on a first come first serve basis so please purchase ahead of time"

----
the bottom most line says something about the new song being ____ at the same time as the item???? or something. I'm in a hurry now tho and can't look up that kanji XD"

Last edited:
Here we are! Where the lines are is when the translation ends, and she added a note. She did it really fast so there are probably inaccuracies but the general idea seems to be there! :) I hope it helps! She just graduated from university studying Japanese so I trust that she knows what she is doing lol. A second translation would always be welcome though, just in case she missed something!

""disney store blue ray and dvd original first arrival reservation with special song

Disney store original pin badge
present to the first arrivals (not for sale)

The items are distributed on a first come first serve basis so please purchase ahead of time"

----
the bottom most line says something about the new song being ____ at the same time as the item???? or something. I'm in a hurry now tho and can't look up that kanji XD"
Wow that was quick. Thank you and please say thank you to your friend:) okay, so by the sounds of things, you could only get the pin when you ordered the DVD and it was limited.

Youre sooo lucky Chloe, you get all the gorgeous Japanese pins. I am after the Pinocchio one just like that Lion King one, if you ever come across it, I would die for it!!!! LOL!

Youre sooo lucky Chloe, you get all the gorgeous Japanese pins. I am after the Pinocchio one just like that Lion King one, if you ever come across it, I would die for it!!!! LOL!
I will definitely keep a look out for you Michelle. I haven't seen it yet. Others I have seen in this series are the Fantasia and the Sleeping Beauty Fairies :) it's funny because I was outbid on those two and this LK one by Mary! But she kindly gave me this LK pin and it sits nicely in my collection. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back