• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Reintroduction of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reintroduction of me!
P.S. Sorry for the confusion. I would have used my professional name instead of Li, but the post office told us they wouldn't deliver to anyone at our PO box except for what our driver's licenses say. :p

It was great to meet you. I thought you were the younger one (for some reason) and I was just looking at your wonderful paintings in the other thread. Great work :)

It was great to meet you. I thought you were the younger one (for some reason) and I was just looking at your wonderful paintings in the other thread. Great work :)

People get us confused like that all the time. I think it has to do with jadeites-lady's "baby" face :) And maybe cuz I'm more of a "take charge" person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back