• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Reluctant Dragon shadowbox - Part 2

Reluctant Dragon shadowbox - Part 2

GreyWyvern

Figment Fan Since '84
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Booooo. The forum won't let me necro my previous RD shadowbox thread from 2016/2017 which you can find here:

It's time for the 2022 update! A few more Reluctant Dragon pins have appeared! As you can see, I needed to shuffle around some of the pins to make better use of the space. I don't really have any room left now! o_O

7wxVK5L.jpg

Unfortunately I will almost certainly never be a Reluctant Dragon completist, as the last pin I need is LE12 and part of a framed set. I've... accepted this. LOL.

For those who don't want to take the time to visit and read the old thread, here are the v1 and v2 images of the shadowbox so you can check on the progress :)

Version 1:
reluctant-frame.small.jpg

Version 2: (only difference is the PTD, but compare to the latest image above :D )
reluctant-frame1.jpg

Booooo. The forum won't let me necro my previous RD shadowbox thread from 2016/2017 which you can find here:

It's time for the 2022 update! A few more Reluctant Dragon pins have appeared! As you can see, I needed to shuffle around some of the pins to make better use of the space. I don't really have any room left now! o_O

7wxVK5L.jpg

Unfortunately I will almost certainly never be a Reluctant Dragon completist, as the last pin I need is LE12 and part of a framed set. I've... accepted this. LOL.

For those who don't want to take the time to visit and read the old thread, here are the v1 and v2 images of the shadowbox so you can check on the progress :)

Version 1:
reluctant-frame.small.jpg

Version 2: (only difference is the PTD, but compare to the latest image above :D )
reluctant-frame1.jpg
I remember when you were looking for a new dragon to collect. :)

Back