• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RIP Diablo (Mike Le Méchant)

RIP Diablo (Mike Le Méchant)

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
@Connies_Hobby mentioned in our thread about @TheRetroNerd that @Diablo passed away about a year and a half ago!

I remember Mike. I haven't been to pin trading events in a while, but he sold me a DSSH set for a good price that I ended up letting go in one of my games here on DPF.

RIP Mike.

Here is his FB page:

We haven't seen him here on DPF in years...about the time people started getting more active on other forms of social media.

Attachments

• mikelemechant.jpg
    mikelemechant.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 21
@Connies_Hobby mentioned in our thread about @TheRetroNerd that @Diablo passed away about a year and a half ago!

I remember Mike. I haven't been to pin trading events in a while, but he sold me a DSSH set for a good price that I ended up letting go in one of my games here on DPF.

RIP Mike.

Here is his FB page:

We haven't seen him here on DPF in years...about the time people started getting more active on other forms of social media.
Thank you, for posting this.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I was going through the pins I haven't catalogued yet and found the last pin I traded with Mike at the @docfish2u pin party in the Anaheim area, years ago.

I traded him this Wreck-it Ralph Duncan (donut) PTD:

17991.jpg

And got this Wreck-it Ralph Wynchel (donut) PTD:

17993_big.jpg

it was the last trade of the day and I think he felt sorry for me :( I was trying hard to trade for Wynchel at various pin events and asked him why it was so difficult to trade a donut PTD for a donut PTD from the same movie. He mentioned that the LE size was different! I didn't realize that until he mentioned it (my LE500 or his LE400).

Back