• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Robin Hood fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin Hood fans

Shelterkat

A Very Merry Unbirthday!
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Seen at DCA, $15.99
d0681e3dcf1138138d71fd917f30cec8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My friend sent me a photo of these a few weeks ago. I wept inside, since I have SO MANY mugs already and hardly even use mugs. The reverse side, she said, has Little John and Prince John on it, though I haven't seen it in person to see if anyone else is there, too.

They have been giving Robin more love lately (included in the latest designer set, the recent Robin and Marian plushes, and now this) and it's nice because it rarely gets any attention but not nice because my wallet cries if I give in and get them, and I cry when I pass on pretty things to make my wallet happy. :p

Every single time I've gone to the parks since this came out I've picked it up, looked at it, then reluctantly put it back. Gets harder to put back every time...

It's so rare to find Robin Hood merchandise in 2018. We were lucky enough to have met him on our WDW trip two weeks ago.

He was trying to get an estimate, but couldn't find any info on it to even begin putting an asking price. So, not sure yet, but it will most likely be above $300 us.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

He was trying to get an estimate, but couldn't find any info on it to even begin putting an asking price. So, not sure yet, but it will most likely be above $300 us.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Honestly, that sounds about right.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back