• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Round 2: Frankenweenie's Sparky SDCC 2012 Exclusive Pin-Ends WED 10/10 @ 10:10 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Round 2: Frankenweenie's Sparky SDCC 2012 Exclusive Pin-Ends WED 10/10 @ 10:10 PM EST

Cowcio

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So... if you missed out on RaChEltheRabidRabbit's auction for this pin... You're in luck :). You get another shot at this great pin. :wiggle:

Rules:
If you do not know the rules, please see them here - http://disneypinforum.com/announcement.php?f=39&a=23

- No Cash Offers
- No Offers through PMs, must be posted here on thread
- No Reserve

Shipping – I will pay to have my pins up for auction to be shipped and the winner will pay for their pin(s) to be shipped.

What I am looking for/Collect -

-PODMs
-Up!
-Stitch (especially costume Stitch)
-DLRP pins
-Splash Mountain

***I will take pins that are not yet in your possession (Example - Pre-trade), please let me know if this is the case.***

What I dislike -

- Hidden Mickeys
- Pins with higher trade ratio than wants
- Pins with "Scrapper" alerts on them unless they come w/ Original Backing Card

Ends: Wednesday, October 10th, at 10:10 PM EST (7:10 PST & 9:10 Central)

Up for auction is a Brand New, Mint on Card, Sparky the Dog pin from Frankenweenie that was released at the San Diego Comic Convention back in July.
Pin 91545: Comic Con 2012 Exclusive - Tim Burton Frankenweenie Movie Dog
***See picture below***

pin91545

Lol. Rachel.... I was just trying to make it easy on me and I did take time to edit it a little but too. Also, I was kind enough to wait until your auction ended. I was chomping at the bit to post it today :). But yes, it was typed up well!

My pinpics name is Cowcio

I will try to update my wants tomorrow. I'm really open to anything!

I hate bidding in auctions when friends bid...but I literally just got home from taking my grandma to see Frankenweenie..and she turns to me and says, "Chris...that was such a cute movie...do you think you could pleeeease try to get me a Sparky pin?"

.______________________.

Pin 85903: DLR - Then and Now - Swiss Family Treehouse to Tarzan's Treehouse®

Pin 86221: Splash Mountain - Spinner

My starting bid

Three fantastic bids! I wish that I could take them all.

New leader!

1. jcasper89 (My Splash Mountain collection is very, very thin! These are cool pins!)

2. docfish2u (I love the Up pins and you are very close behind!)
3. Romancing_Train (A very good bid with a Splash Mountain keeper and a pin that would be a good trader for me)

Just so you know, these bids are all really close in my opinion. There is not much separating 1st and 3rd!

Auction ends at 10:10 EST! About 9 hrs. 30 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back