• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RSP WDW event pins

Yeah I have a feeling 13 is gonna be super popular. It's the one I'm most interested in too. That and the one Duck Tales pin in #15 but I don't know if anyone would want to co-op with me otherwise I don't think I can afford going in on that set myself for the one pin.

What a generous offer to share your RSP. I would be interested in 1, and if you could get two of 14, I would be interested.

ETA- I would also be interested in 6 And 10

Last edited:
I'd be interested in #13 as well, but I'm really only after the Kingdom Hearts pin in the event that you come across a loose one, or if you break a set up for whatever reason. Would also definitely be interested in a co-op if anyone's interested. It's really nice of you to open up your RSP like this! Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm also interested in the KH pin from # 13. :/
I'd be willing to co-op with Rvaya for the set if she's interested in the Duck Tales pin.
I don't know if it's possible, but thank you very much for opening up your RSP!

Last edited:
If anyone got the boxed set that has the Ariel cassette pin and you are trading and or selling it, please let me know. I'd like to zap a dear friend that got me merchandise at D23 at cost. I want to gift her.

Back