• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RSVP Calling all Southern Californians April 6th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSVP Calling all Southern Californians April 6th!!

beeatingu

Queen of the Banned
Rating - 90.7%
49   5   0
Hello Everyone!
We have a thread but this is the official
"RSVP THREAD!"

I want to get a head count of how many tables and chairs I'll be
needing! :)
It is 3 dollars a person (food)
OR you could bring a small dish or soda!

Event begins at 4pm!
We live in Pico Rivera
Pm me for details and I hope everyone can come!! :)

Last edited:
i would love to go! and i am sure my mom would go with me too. Is it for friends only? I have just recently been a little active in this pin forum and still trying to figure it out. :)

I'd love to come- pls put me down for 1
Bryana has graciously offered me a ride! Yay, can't wait to put names with faces

Last edited:
Definately can come! count us in for 2 adults, 1 kid and one waddling baby. (or does she count as a toddler now?) We will bring some cash and prolly some cookies. I need to break in the new kitchen.

Ooh, I will see if I can open that day!! :) I can give a for sure answer closer to the date. If I go, I will bring a nice big dish of food!

Of course I'm down. I wish Fortune was down so we can you know ... trade with him ... kick back and talk with him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I'm down of course. I wish Fortune was down so we can you know ... trade with him ... kick back and talk with him...
"Of course I'm down of course" ... your mastery of the English language is matched only by the how much I fear you.... Sadly I know your IQ is also around this number so I will explain its around zero...oddly enough that is also what you are :) Who said I wasn't down? Also who said I was a he? You assume faaaaaar too much my friend :) . I guess they do say ignorance is bliss so you must live in nirvana. Have a nice night shark bait :)

Of course I'm down of course. I wish Fortune was down so we can you know ... trade with him ... kick back and talk with him...

Oh, snap.
Well now I'm only coming if there's gonna be bloodshed... and no, I'm not making English toffee again.

RSVP for 1 please :D

I'll bring some soda/water. Is there a preference on what kind? And cans vs. bottles?? lol

First I need to change my rsvp to one. Amy decided she wants to play at the park with our daughter so it will just be me.

I am now hijacking this thread!!! With permission of course.

If you are going to this party and have not already signed up on my coming to Disneyland thread PLEASE GO POST THE REQUESTED INFORMATION SO I CAN INCLUDE YOU IN MY PROJECT!!! Here is the link:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?26745-We-are-coming-to-Disneyland-and-need-your-help!!!

If you do not sign up, do not complain to me that you were not included!!! I want to include everybody, but do not want to listen to anybody who could have signed up and didn't!!!

I now return control of this thread back to beeatingu. Thank you for your time!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back