• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rumored Pins for Remy's Hide & Squeak 2016 . . . A Possible Look Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumored Pins for Remy's Hide & Squeak 2016 . . . A Possible Look Ahead

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
So, below is the set of 12 stickers that you get when you buy a map for the Remy's Ratatouille Hide & Squeak game at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. The images on the tomato, eggplant, pepper, onion, olive oil and salt & pepper stickers correspond to the six pins that are offered this year. But one of the CMs mentioned to me that next year, in 2016, they will be offering pins with the images shown on the remaining stickers (zucchini, squash, herbs, garlic, carrot and bread). So, it looks like there could end up being a set of 12 pins! I hope that's true, because this was actually a really fun little game and the pins and stickers are really adorable.

IMG_0513_zps7e5rulor.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I got a few of the pins the first weekend of Wine and Food, and I'll get more this Thursday. They are great pins, quite adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back