• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sale Thread v.2! DSF, BT, Auctions, PODM, Princess, Paris, Tangled and more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale Thread v.2! DSF, BT, Auctions, PODM, Princess, Paris, Tangled and more! :)

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
~ Welcome all to my pin sale! ~

Revamped and better than ever! Welcome to my sale thread, guys! <3 Still trying to raise money, this time for my summer holiday!! :) Listed here I have many pins, ranging from old DA and OE pins to the newer pins that everyone is trying to trade for! ;)

PAYMENT:
All prices include necessary PayPal fees- payment as goods, BUT if you would prefer to pay as a gift and we discuss it that's fine too, as per the new rules ;) All prices are stated in UK pounds, and I take payment as pounds on my PayPal :) Please PM me if you wanna buy something so I can send you my PayPal email! :)

ALMOST ALL OF MY PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, SO PLEASE PM ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO WORK SOMETHING OUT FOR A FEW PINS OR IF YOU NEED PAYMENT PLANS :)

SHIPPING: Shipping for pins is as follows! :)

UK- £1 for the first pin and 20p per each additional pin, tracking extra
USA- £3.50 for the first pin and 50p per each additional pin
EU- £3 for the first pin and 30p per each additional pin
Rest of the World- I still love you guys! Contact me so we can work something out if you're interested! :)

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING, AND I'LL TRY AND GET BACK TO YOU ASAP! Try not to post on the thread if you want anything, as it's easier for me to keep tack through PMing :)

Happy Trading to my favourite pin family! :hug:

pin98984th72
Pin 98984: DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel and Flynn in lantern scene- £55

pin8581th72
Pin 8581: Hunchback's Djali Ring Pin quite hard to find- unsure on a price!
pin8582th72
Pin 8582: Captain Phoebus from the Hunchback also unsure on pricing, PM if you want it!

pin24433th72

pin84461th72
Pin 84461: Adventures By Disney - Let Freedom Ring - Pluto-£20, I'm the only one trading!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Aw poo, well I had to try! Unfortunately I have collection agencies on my back, so I really shouldn't be buying pins at the moment :( But thank you so much for the offer! Happy new Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back