• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Search Function

Search Function

Ninpin

Mothmouse
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Apologies if this is a common question (it is impossible for me to find the answer, given the situation). Does the Search box seem a little wonky to everyone else? Most of the time, I get tons of posts that have absolutely nothing to do with the words or phrases that I entered, and the "Advanced Search" link goes nowhere for me either. I literally get an error page if I try to use it.

Is this just me, or everyone? And is this a new problem, or old?

Would really love to be able to find some posts about certain pins and whatnot without having to rely on Google mirroring me back here!

:)

Are you looking for a certain post ,like a seller or trader..you can search their Id under Itrader and then look under their id on the left for recent or started posts ...maybe that would help in some way ,if you need more help just ask us

Not looking for anything at the moment, but thank you!

This is the error I keep getting when I click on the search link though:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 0

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fetch_modlogtypes() in /home/bgatebvps/disneypinforum.com/includes/functions_log_error.php on line 20

I noticed it the other day. I used to run some php forums, I had to start and stop some services to address it. Im sure the webmaster/mistress is going to address this soon!

Back