• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Seeing spots!!! (image heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing spots!!! (image heavy)

The PINkeeper

One Lucky Dog
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Hello everyone!
To celebrate the re-release of 101 Dalmatians, I've decided to post pictures of my entire 101 Dalmatians pin collection!
I apologize in advance for picture quality or size. I'm not the best at taking or posting pictures :lol:
So without further ado...Welcome to my Dalmatian Plantation :hsd:

This was my first pin board. The giant empty space between the Roger and Cruella pins is being saved for a special pin...just not sure which one yet ;)

100_5775_zps09f43a31.jpg

Here is my second, and much smaller, pin board:
100_5770_zps1fe9dae7.jpg

This next board is incomplete. I'd love to fill it up with the rest of the cast lanyard series, but I'm worried about buying or trading for scrappers. So it may always be a work-in-progress :(
100_5772_zps35d2205d.jpg

This board is all about Cruella...with a sprinkling of Jasper and Horace. It's kind of crowded and super heavy, but I like it :)
100_5762_zps6946f42b.jpg

Haven't found a "spot" for this beauty yet. It may get it's own board with a backlight as it is stained glass. Not too sure yet. Anyone have any ideas? :dunno:
100_5781_zps5f763f17.jpg

Here is a board I've posted pictures of before. It remains my personal favorite :)
100_4849_zps7ae433b4.jpg

Here's a close-up of the pins on it, with plenty of space for more!!!
100_4850_zps5e3ef9cb.jpg

Here is my newest Dalmatians pin board that I put the finishing touches on a few days ago. I designed it to represent a scene from the movie. I'm not the greatest artist...how do you think it turned out?
100_5779_zps64b52757.jpg

And finally, here are a few pins that are hanging out in my pin bag. They are waiting for the day when they have a pin board of their own to call home :lol:
100_5760_zpsf6e0a444.jpg

That's all folks! If you've made it this far then thanks so much for taking the time to look.
If anyone ever has any Dalmatians pins they would like to get rid of...feel free to send me a PM :)

Your boards are beautiful! This is such an adorable and fun collection. Puppies are one of those things that always make a person smile. Thank you for sharing. Well done. :)

I love your Pongo board. Ever since you first posted it, I have been trying to figure
out a way to do something similar with the Cheshire Cat. Still haven't accomplished
it, but I haven't tried to hard either. Also, that painted scene with the car is great!

Great Dalmatian collection! So many cute pups! I love the painted scene you did with Cruella's car and the running puppies!

Okay after thinking about it, I do have a suggestion for the stained glass Cruella pin. Depending on the board itself, take your second board with the different Dalmatian head pins and place the stained glass pin in the middle, after removing the full figured Cruella, and cutting out for a back light for that pin only. Then it would look like she's evilly eyeing or thinking about all of those puppies she wants for a coat. :anxious:

Thank you for the wonderful comments everyone! I do have a blast putting these boards together, but I'm really the only one who gets to enjoy them.
Sharing them with fellow Disney and pin enthusiasts here on the forum is the icing on the cake!

I love your Pongo board. Ever since you first posted it, I have been trying to figure
out a way to do something similar with the Cheshire Cat. Still haven't accomplished
it, but I haven't tried to hard either. Also, that painted scene with the car is great!

Thank you!
I can try and put something together for you if you'd like. Let me know :)

Okay after thinking about it, I do have a suggestion for the stained glass Cruella pin. Depending on the board itself, take your second board with the different Dalmatian head pins and place the stained glass pin in the middle, after removing the full figured Cruella, and cutting out for a back light for that pin only. Then it would look like she's evilly eyeing or thinking about all of those puppies she wants for a coat. :anxious:

Oh I do love that idea! And when I love an idea it is so hard for me to think of anything else until I get it done :lol:
I think I'll update this thread with the progress!
Thanks so much for your creative input :bigthumb:

I love your painted scene!

I have several of the stained glass villain eye pins. I've arranged them on a lamp shade so anytime the lamp is on, I can enjoy my pins!

I love your collection and I especially love your two custom boards! Thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks everyone! :)

I love your painted scene!

I have several of the stained glass villain eye pins. I've arranged them on a lamp shade so anytime the lamp is on, I can enjoy my pins!

Wow, that is a very interesting idea! And not something I would have thought of.
I think you should show us what that looks like. I know I would like to see!

I love your collection! It makes me smile to see all of those spots in one place, haha! I've always thought that a good Dalmatian display would be amazing to see! Truly re-creating 101 Dalmations in the form of pins! And your scene is great!

It's such a cool movie to collect anything from, really! Does anyone else remember when they released 101 different toys at McDonalds or Burger King (forget which) to promote the movie? That was insane!

Are you kidding? your designed board is just Awesome! so well done!!! as of your others boards, Amazing spots collection! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back