• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Selling all Traders These pins are still for trade as well Updated with new list and many price reductions on January 27th 2023

SOLD! Selling all Traders These pins are still for trade as well Updated with new list and many price reductions on January 27th 2023
If I may be so bold, when you post your updated lists, you might want to post bigger/clearer pictures. And put the pins in PP numeric order if they aren't already. Based on PinPics, you have some of my wants. But it is so hard for me to see any of the details/find them on here, I gave up trying to figure out the price to see if I want to buy them. It's possible there are other folks out there with the same challenge and you might be missing out on some possible sales.

Thank you AJK I dont know how to make the pictures bigger could you explain to me how that is done. They are listed straight from my traders list on pinpics so they should be in numerical order I used to tell people to look at my traders on pinpics and then check the prices here but I was hoping having the pics here as well would make it easier. Looking forward to learning about how to make pics bigger Thanks for your helpful suggestions William

How are you posting the pics? I use Tapatalk, which I find works great and doesn’t need you to load up the pics separately like Imgur. When posting via Tapatalk, it will ask you if you want small medium or large. I usually use medium personally.

Note that Tapatalk has been a little messy lately and the picture load may fail. If it does, just keep trying. It will take eventually. And once it does, subsequent pics should load fine (knock wood).

Hello I have now answered all pms Thanks to everyone that either purchased or traded with me over the past few months. About 20 pins to 30 pins have been traded away or sold recently but all others are still available for purchase or trade William

A few more pms have been answered and pins have been updated pictures arent up to date for the ones removed but all new ones are added Will update lists in a month or two Just ask if you have any interest or questions Thanks William

Updated list took away about 80 pins and added about 50 more pins, some old and some new. Please remember to post here on original post and then pm me as well Thank you William

Back