For Sale: Selling all Traders These pins are still for trade as well Updated with new list on MAY 4TH 2022

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
155   0   0
If I may be so bold, when you post your updated lists, you might want to post bigger/clearer pictures. And put the pins in PP numeric order if they aren't already. Based on PinPics, you have some of my wants. But it is so hard for me to see any of the details/find them on here, I gave up trying to figure out the price to see if I want to buy them. It's possible there are other folks out there with the same challenge and you might be missing out on some possible sales.

justharry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Thank you AJK I dont know how to make the pictures bigger could you explain to me how that is done. They are listed straight from my traders list on pinpics so they should be in numerical order I used to tell people to look at my traders on pinpics and then check the prices here but I was hoping having the pics here as well would make it easier. Looking forward to learning about how to make pics bigger Thanks for your helpful suggestions William

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
155   0   0
How are you posting the pics? I use Tapatalk, which I find works great and doesn’t need you to load up the pics separately like Imgur. When posting via Tapatalk, it will ask you if you want small medium or large. I usually use medium personally.

Note that Tapatalk has been a little messy lately and the picture load may fail. If it does, just keep trying. It will take eventually. And once it does, subsequent pics should load fine (knock wood).

justharry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Thank you AJK so much I will do that when I refresh pics after I get back from My 2 week vacation. I appreciate the info greatly William

Reactions: Ajk

justharry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
As of May the 4th 2022 uploaded new pic and prices trying to figure out how to get clearer pics Working on it Thanks William