• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Selling collection (DA, some LE) Lots of dogs, NBC, Alice, Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Selling collection (DA, some LE) Lots of dogs, NBC, Alice, Traders

Disxar

the one and only.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hi! I haven't been on here in forever, but as life goes on I have decided to sell a few pins from my collection. I am trying to downsize, and I know this is the best place to find great pin owners. If you would like to see more pictures of any please message me!

ALL SHIPPING 3$!
For sale:
Disney Recollections - Fox and the Hound LE 3000 - $30
WDI Imagineering Haunted Mansion Caretaker (Roger & Pongo) LE 200 - $40
Disney Auctions Mother's Day Perdita and Puppies LE 100 - ~400-500$??, I just want it to go to someone who will love it so I would like offers
Frankenweenie Comic Con, Windmill, Mr. Rzykruski LE 300 - $10 each, all three $25
NBC Mystery Train Oogie Boogie caboose, Dr. Finklestein - $10 each, together $15
Fox and the Hound Poster - $20
Finding Dory release day - 5$
Lady and the Tramp - 3$
Bolt with charm - 5$

Lots:
1. Magical Mystery Pins & Stamps - SOLD
2. Frozen Starter Pack mix - $10
3. Best Friends Mystery pins - SOLD
4. Alice lot - SOLD
Jack hinge pin - $5

5iaInzz.png

uSJeHzy.png