• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selling DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Cadet Trading Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Cadet Trading Bag

upanddugfan1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Decided to sell this pin trading bag at cost basically because I do not need it. The pin bag is in brand new condition and still has its original tags. The bag itself is limited to 300.

I am asking $55 dollars which includes the taxes I paid for the bag as well as my expected shipping cost. It will be shipped in a priority box along with a DC#. I only want to ship within the U.S. Lastly I only accept payment through paypal only.

pin83265

"Showcase your pin collection with this elite SFA-DLR-Cadet jumper bag. The black and yellow bag includes a dog tag attached to the bag. The bag also has drop in pages that can be removed. Chris Chapman from the Disney Design Group created the original design for this bag. The bag measures approximately 13" wide by 11" tall by 2.5" deep."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back