• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Shanghai ACME pin "The Ice Palace"

RachaelNunez

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Has anyone seen this pin around? I saw the post by Disney Pins Blog about the release back in 2016 but have not seen it since. This is a beautiful pin and I'd love to find it if anyone can point me in the right direction! Thank you for any help!

The-Ice-Palace-LE-50-ACME-Disney-Pin-692x800.jpg

This is the first I’ve heard of this pin! Yowza that’s cool art.
I seem to recall that the production was cancelled. I'll see if I can find a post about it

So I messaged Hot Art about it and they said the design was too big so they had to withdraw it completely.. :( they said it was supposed to be the size of an iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back