• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted: Shanghai Disney Carousel “clutch” handbag

Wanted: Shanghai Disney Carousel “clutch” handbag

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello folks,

I’ve been on the hunt for this bag and I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me locate one. This particular handbag was sold in the Shanghai park during its grand opening and I haven’t been able to find it for sale on any sites like eBay or postmark. It is a small pink clutch with the horses from Shanghai’s Fantasia Carousel on it. Inside, on the lid, is a small plastic mirror. It has a gold hand strap but I’m not sure if there was also a cross body strap. I would prefer to have one that is NWT but depending on condition I’d be willing to settle for one without them.

I’ve attached all of the images I could find of the purse. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_0452.jpeg
    IMG_0452.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0456.jpeg
    IMG_0456.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0455.jpeg
    IMG_0455.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0452.jpeg
    IMG_0452.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0451.jpeg
    IMG_0451.jpeg
    273.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0454.jpeg
    IMG_0454.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0450.jpeg
    IMG_0450.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 7
Such a cute bag!

Pinpics has live sales every Saturday and they include merchandise, I would reach out to Molly and ask if she can help.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Such a cute bag!

Pinpics has live sales every Saturday and they include merchandise, I would reach out to Molly and ask if she can help.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
Welcome back @Kritter

A new trader from Shanghai just made an introductory post. @ShangHaipinpal

@starry_solo Thanks.

I just checked the pictures with Chinese shopping and 2nd hand apps.

but the results is none.

I will keep looking at other sources see if there is good outcome.
Apologies for the late reply. I forgot to subscribe to any email notifications for this post. I appreciate the info! Thanks for checking!

I only have one contact for Shanghai but I will ask for you , not sure if they do anything other than pins though as I've never asked

Back