• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Share some love for Duffy!!

Auction Ended: Share some love for Duffy!!

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Up for auction is Duffy & Mickey Mouse Spring voyage pin from. Tokyo Disneysea! This pin is so cute a must have for any Duffy collector! This pin is a open edition pin but is hard to find like all the other Tokyo pins I am in the uk so please Bear this in mind when putting a bid in goodluck and happy bidding!!

This pin is in fantastic condition.
The auction runs til 9pm uk time.

Pin# 106562
Tokyo Disney Sea (TDS) - Mickey and Duffy Bear Spring Voyage

People wanting 31

People trading 6

RyGBGt6.jpg

My pinpics id is damienspins

My wants are

Moana
Frozen
Princes and the frog
Haunted mansion
Ptd that's on my wants
Piece of Disney movie
Dlp refresh pins
Wdi

I don't collect

Duffy used to so you mite find Duffy pins on there but no longer collect
Stitch
Sleeping beauty and other princesses that's not on my wants
Cars
Fab 5
Marvel
Star Wars

Goodluck and happy bidding!!

I've been back in hospital and really unwell and only just came home and saw this auction. I'd love to try and get a new Duffy pin for my collection please.
I'll try with this pin from your wants list ,Pin 127036 DLP Cast lanyard series Snowgie
RS_Rde1045395a.png
,Thanks. When is the auction end date ?

Back