Share your best DIY christmas craft!

Snoffsan

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I know we have quite a few crafty persons in here. I thought why not make a DIY christmas crafts thread for inspiration. Im starting to make this years christmas decorations and I always love getting inspiration and tips from other crafters. SO I hope we can all help each other out here. Maybe even with some instructions.

Ill start this thread off with a few christmas decorations I made so far. Let me see what you made or are planning to make.

I will start this years craftong of Christmas decorations now and I really need some cute ideas so I hope we can help eachother out.

First a Minnie and Mickey snowman made out of styrofoam balls
4blUQch.jpg

then a pair of mini Minnie ears that I will hang together with its friends (that I still need to make) in a mini christmas ear tree. (sorry for the messy background )

jtu6vLf.jpg

and some crochet stuff I made through the years

HOR27B9.jpg
KcdjQRW.jpg

Snoffsan

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I like the styrofoam wreath with the pins. I'm working on a decoration right now so I will post when I
finish.
Can't wait to see it!

Unfortunally my pin wreath is no longer with us. It gave up after a few years. But I will make a new one. Just having a hard time finding the right size of rings. :) But I do have a pin christmas tree. Its a cork cone with green glitter around it and then I bit lots of pins up like ornaments. Will post a pic when I get it up for christmas.

Snoffsan

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I will wake this thread up again with a gingerbread house I disneyfied. Bought a small ceramic gingerbread house with led lights. But It was a big booring so I added some Disney Magic to it and now I love it! Might add more stuff if I get the feeling but for now I still think its so much better than before.

Before:

bhNpt1a.jpg

After:

w2YabOe.jpg
JguuGfm.jpg

Snoffsan

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
And to really get this thread going Im adding some other older crafts as well. Hopefully they will inspire someone. And I still hope you guys will share some stuff to inspire me as well!

Some christmas pin displays I made:

vs3uf3U.jpg
MraXBA8.jpg

Im adding this wreatch in this thread as well even though I already shared it in the other crafts thread

H8nSviV.jpg
Kngd1JW.jpg

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
I will wake this thread up again with a gingerbread house I disneyfied. Bought a small ceramic gingerbread house with led lights. But It was a big booring so I added some Disney Magic to it and now I love it! Might add more stuff if I get the feeling but for now I still think its so much better than before.

Before:

bhNpt1a.jpg

After:

w2YabOe.jpg
JguuGfm.jpg
Holy moly what a makeover Elin. I’ve told you before, but Disney really does need to hire you! I would buy this if they sold it at the parks.

noone

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That gingerbread house makeover is super cute, but the white mickey ears you added have me craving Frosted Cherrios LOL :tigger:
And now i'm thinking if i put powdered sugar donuts with mini powdered sugar donuts for ears, does that count as decorating even if they don't last long hee hee.

Ok i think i better go eat breakfast before i look at any more ideas LOL.