• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Shark Tank - Megalodon

Shark Tank - Megalodon
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I was hoping to put a Shark Tank on my Christmas list this year, but the regular size is sold out in every colour except hot pink. ): If it were pastel pink I could deal, but I'm not a hot pink person. The Meg is available in most colours (even though extra inserts are sold out) so I was looking at that as a backup. Does anyone have one? Are you pleased with the size and quality? Do you have a picture for size reference? I don't own any of the pins in their preview, I'm bad at visualizing measurements, and the dimensions seem to be for the entire bag, so I'd like to know just how big the inserts really are. Is anyone able to post a pic of the Meg next to their hand? There are plenty of shark tank reviews on YouTube but without watching every one, I can't find any that say they're reviewing that particular size. Thanks in advance!

Back