• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: She's Not Bad, She's Just Drawn That Way: A Jessica Rabbit Trade Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: She's Not Bad, She's Just Drawn That Way: A Jessica Rabbit Trade Auction

The PINkeeper

One Lucky Dog
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
This is the pin up for auction:

be8a30ba.jpg

Pin# 68174 Disney Shopping - Disney Favorites Series - Jessica Rabbit

No cash offers.
No private messages.
Post your offer here.

This auction will run through the weekend and will end on SUNDAY SEPT. 9TH @ 6PM CENTRAL TIME.
Leaderboard will be updated daily at 6PM central time if necessary.
If you feel the need to change your bid or add to it, please state so clearly in a new post.

What I am looking for:
Anything on my wants list (but not limited to that) feel free to offer me what you want if it is in my likes.

Especially looking for:
101 Dalmatians
The Princess and the Frog
Wall-e
Brave
Villains
Fantasia

What I don't like:
Fab Five
Chip and Dale
Stitch
Vinylmation

I think I covered everything...Let the bidding begin!!!

I have never been in the lead before. Exciting! So which pin from that list did you want? (I'm totally open to working out other trades for the rest, with you, separate from/after the auction ends). :)

I'm glad you're excited!!!
I'm very interested in the DLR Surprise Release Cruella.
Also in the Carl pin you offered, so yes, maybe we can work out a trade on the side.
I'll send you a PM.
Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back