• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ShopDisney.com sale on LE Designer Dolls, Cruella, Moana, Robin Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShopDisney.com sale on LE Designer Dolls, Cruella, Moana, Robin Hood

LadyBarclay

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I don't collect dolls, but was scrolling through the sale items online for their 40% off sale - it's one where only certain items qualify for the sale (code is Bonus40). Three designer LE dolls are in the sale, and I didn't see any mention on other threads (might have missed it), but they are Cruella, Robin Hood and Maid Marion, and Moana. So the discount takes it from about $130 to $78! Plus the free shipping code for orders over $75.

-In case anyone wanted to know! :)

I splurged and bought Moana. I missed out on the two 17" LE dolls, so I got this one. I know she was basically a recreation of the first LE doll but I've got more from for a 12" doll than the 17". Plus, I cannot get the 17" for 82 bucks with tax XD

Moana, Robin Hood, Anna, and Elena are back on sale again - 40% off. Don't know why they skipped Cruella - maybe they're finally running low on her?

Looks like the Rapunzel and Flynn Designer set is back on the website along with Elsa OFA 17". Neither are on sale, but, if you missed either and still want them - they're there for now!

now the entire 2016 and 2017 designer sets are showing up, Snow White & the Prince 17" set, and both Moana's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back