• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Should have brought more traders today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have brought more traders today :(

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Main Street theater just refreshed and I only had three traders to trade. :(

SUO9xZw.jpg

Maui completer was a huge find and I needed the Ariel for my daughter so still a big win!

Also, the timestamp from the post is from before DLR opened. ;)

I feel you there! I've been in the parks when I had zero traders on me. Congrats on pulling some good things with the ones you had, though!

Yep east coast! I had tons of traders with me all week and only got a Marie big feet and nothing else so I took them all out of my backpack last night since it was already so heavy and the one day I need them is when I’m at the exact right place at the perfect time.

tenor.gif

Still a a few good pins. We have had that happen to us on trips that were last minute or what not. One time a manager walked out with a nice new set. We lucked out because my dad happened to be with us. So we got 5 pins I believe. Some CMs may not enforce the rules but this guy was two trades and your out. Lol. Grandpa was new to pin trading but caught on fast.

Hope you get the other pins you are after. Best of luck and as always... Have fun.

WHICH COAST ARE YOU ON?!

Oh and keep it on the down low since it is a surprise and my daughter doesn’t know but we’re going to the west coast in January for her birthday so hopefully I will end up at the big head kitty release because I need Mochi and my little one needs Oliver (who she for some reason refers to as “Albert”).

Oh and keep it on the down low since it is a surprise and my daughter doesn’t know but we’re going to the west coast in January for her birthday so hopefully I will end up at the big head kitty release because I need Mochi and my little one needs Oliver (who she for some reason refers to as “Albert”).
200.gif

My birthday is also in January! Now you *have* to come to that release so your visit can be my birthday present! ;)

It’s a bummer you didn’t have more pins on you (ALWAYS lug them around!:D) but you still got three GREAT ones. And ANY HMs are awesome to get! Congrats!

Last edited:
Glad you got the pins! I’ve been caught without trading pins too, with good stuff on the board. I may have run through Advenureland to a pin cart to buy tiny Tink pins to trade. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back