• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Shout Out for the MODS of this AWESOME forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout Out for the MODS of this AWESOME forum.

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Yes, this belongs in pin collecting because if it was not for this site, where would we be.
You can call it brown nosing but I seriously want to give a sincere Thank You to the People who have made this site possible.

I was actually very disheartened when I saw Dizpins was closing their doors. When I found them, it was like the light at the end of the tunnel. What a wealth of resources and I dont know what I would do without it.

Then out of nowhere came DPF (Disney Pin Forum) From the first Day I got active and not to take away from Dizpins but these guys have it together. They have taken it to the next level and I am truely grateful for this.

I am also grateful that they have put up with me for I have had more questions / problems than you can imagine and they always happily help me. Give them a good suggestion and later that day (sometimes within the hour) is has happened.

The biggest pleasure came when I got to meet the Mods at the DSF event and realized I knew them and have traded with them before. These guys are a class act all the way down to the business cards. While I do not want to discount Joette for she is also awesome, these guys have gone the extra mile and then 2 more.

My children and I thank you for all your hard work, dedication and devotion to this hobby and for all the hard work ahead. I am proud to say I am a member of thi forum and pleased to see so many familiar faces. You have given us all something that we could not have done without and rolled out 2 red carpets so if one gets dirty, well you get it.

Call it brown nosing, Call it thankful, call it what you want but this is the place to let the MODS know how much you appreciate this site and for putting their personal time into making this the best Disney pin forum ever.

Thanks Guys

Sincerely iamdisneylizzie, iamdisneymax & of course me, iamdisneydan, you know, The Bald Guy In The Back..........

Very good mods! Much better than the other Disney pin forum, I'll use an anonymous name so I don't start trouble, Brizpens.

Here's to a good, long future at this great site! Cheers!

Thank you to everybody! Like I've said, it's everyone's support of the site and, most of all, the support of each other that makes this place what it is. Without such great people, the DPF team wouldn't have had the privilege to create the kind of place we felt pin traders and collectors deserve. We will always try to improve and innovate the site itself, but it's you, our members, that enable us to grow stronger as a community.

Here here! Thanks a lot Mods! I was so sad to see DizPins go, but I'm already starting to feel at home here. I'm stoked to be a part of this new community! :)

Thank you for all the hard work you guys put into this site! Not to mention you have conversations with us! It's nice to see the mods conversing with the members.

Thank you to everybody! Like I've said, it's everyone's support of the site and, most of all, the support of each other that makes this place what it is. Without such great people, the DPF team wouldn't have had the privilege to create the kind of place we felt pin traders and collectors deserve. We will always try to improve and innovate the site itself, but it's you, our members, that enable us to grow stronger as a community.
+1.

what he said ;)

I second - wait third - no forth - uh, well, I AGREE! This is a great place to be! Thank you to the MODS for taking on the task!

I'd like to add my personal thanks to the Mods for setting the DPF up & for their continuing hard work behind the scenes. I initially thought that with the loss of dizpins then any trading contact across the pond would be almost zero but the introduction of the DPF with a fresher look & a friendly community has put those worries to bed!

I'm sure that we'll all have a lot of laughs, banter & above all trading happening over the course of the next who's knows how many years! With the continung improvements & little touches here & there it's only going to get better & better

It's a pleasure to be part of the "original" membership & long may it continue!

Massive thanks to the Guys!

I'm so glad to be invited to such a nice and HAPPY place to talk about pins and other things. Where you're not treated like children but you can act like a child when you feel like it... lol. Thank you mods for being nice to everyone and communicating with everyone. This is a great place that I believe will grow. :fig:

I am not worthy :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Like I said from the beginning... This place is the snitzit and then some.

I agree this is a great place to be. I've only been a member for a week or so and I never had the pleasure of being a part of dispins. I feel right at home here and hope this forum lasts for a long time.

shout-out.gif

I was very sad to see Dizpins go, but I can honestly say that DPF feels like home already! A big thank you to everyone, Mods and members alike!

Yes, thank you to all of the Mods of this site. I feel a lot more comfortable on this site. You guys are doing a great job!!! Thank you!!!:wavey:

Hear hear! Mega-kudos to the mods! I, also, am enjoying myself immensely.:rofl:

Like a few others that posted earlier, I wasn't around for Dizpins but am glad to be a part of this community. :D

I'd also like to make a shout out to Pin Pics. That has been another incredibly invaluable resource for me. Awesome jobs all! :bigthumb:

agree with everyone else's comments that this is a awesome site and very grateful to the Mods for setting it up so quick and fast and doing a terrific job so far :)

Never been on a forum from the beginning so will look forward to see how it grows in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back