• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Signature Help

^^^I went to Settings, at the top of the page and the edit signature should be on the left side of the page.

Just configuring my profile and though I can get one picture at a time to show in my signature, I was wondering, how does one go about creating a signature with Grail pins like I see most people with? Most of my "Grails" are uploaded to Photobucket but I cannot see where I create a "poster" with several images. Perhaps there is a different tool for this, but help is appreciated. TIA

Just configuring my profile and though I can get one picture at a time to show in my signature, I was wondering, how does one go about creating a signature with Grail pins like I see most people with? Most of my "Grails" are uploaded to Photobucket but I cannot see where I create a "poster" with several images. Perhaps there is a different tool for this, but help is appreciated. TIA
Are you looking to create a banner, or just have single pins flip one by one?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You need to use a program like photoshop or something similar. I used Microsoft picture-it and Ulead gif animator to make the pictures fade in and out.

Are you looking to create a banner, or just have single pins flip one by one?

I thought the easy way would be single pics flipping, could not get that to happen. I will have to noodle through creating a banner with one of the free tools out there. Not sure I have MS Picture It as was mentioned in the post before this one ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the easy way would be single pics flipping, could not get that to happen. I will have to noodle through creating a banner with one of the free tools out there. Not sure I have MS Picture It as was mentioned in the post before this one ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Send me a pm with the pins you're wanting to showcase and I can make it for you. :) I can also make a banner of you'd rather. :3

Merlin is helping me! Thanks for the offer, though! What does one usually get for a repayment for making a signature?

Thanks!

I very much doubt Merlin would expect anything except a thank you :)
When I started here others helped me by making mine , now I've learnt how to make my own I'm happy to help anyone else .
Happy Trading

Back