• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Signed Duffy

VINYL Signed Duffy

doodlebug86

Switzerland
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Ok, so while I was in Disney I came across a vinylmation signing. The guy who illustrated the Duffy book and was responsible for the vinyl was there signing them. I got one signed. I'm not that interested in Duffy or Vinyls. Is this something anyone would be interested in? The box was open, Duffy had the back of his head signed.

Oh gosh, ME!!!! We don't have a lot of matches but let me know what you would like? Or just look at my traders? No worries if we can't work anything out, but I have a very tiny specialized vinyl collection and I cannot help loving Duffy after all my time in Japan. :)

Back